If you’re looking to buy a green home or building, use Janai Bashore as your resource throughout the buying process. Janai works to serve you, not sell you. With education on what makes a green home smarter, healthier, and more energy and resource efficient, Janai will discover what green aspects are most important to you and find you the right property.
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make, and often the most complex. If you’re looking to buy an existing home and make cost-saving green upgrades, Janai can help you:
- Identify green features, appliances, and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Get in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen
- Realize the benefits of an energy audit and work towards obtaining one
- Identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency and indoor air quality
- Take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
If You’re Already Green
After investing in a green property, it’s important to make sure such an investment is properly represented. Janai understands sustainable building features, products, and practices and can educate potential buyers on the savings your green property will offer.
If You’re Going Green
You have a lot of options before listing a home with green features. Whether your greening it a little or a lot, Janai can help you make the most of your investment and accurately market your property.
By implementing green features and appliances into your home, you can stand out in a competitive market. Janai can help by:
- Providing simple ways to green your home
- Identifying green features, appliances and materials that have the best pay-back period
- Getting you in contact with green industry professionals that can make it all happen
- Helping you take advantage of tax credits and incentives encouraging green improvements
- Properly represent and effectively market your green home to potential buyers
- Pricing your green home accurately
Fill out the form below to receive my FREE Checklist for Greening your Home!